HONG KONG, CHINA – Media OutReach – 27 December 2017 – Cordis, Hong Kongintroduces a new Heavenly Deal room package with luxurious accommodation in the Presidential Suite or Chairman Suite, a relaxing couple’s spa treatment at the award-winning Chuan Spa, as well as Club Lounge access and airline mileage.
Overlooking Hong Kong’s panoramic city view, the exclusive Presidential Suite features a spacious living room, two bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen, making it perfect for family travelers.
The state-of-the-art Chairman Suite offers a generous living room and bedroom space with a private hot tub to provide couples with a perfect sanctuary for relaxation.
The room package also includes a 60-minute signature Chuan Harmony Massage for two persons at Chuan Spa.
The full body oil massage combines the therapeutic elements of acupressure with various relaxation massage techniques to induce a deep sense of well-being.
Guests who book the package may also enjoy access to the Club Lounge with an array of privileges, including personalised check-in and checkout service, full breakfast and access to the Hotel’s well-being facilities.
Guests are also eligible to earn airline mileage including double points from British Airways.
This ultimate getaway is available for bookings from now until 31stJanuary 2018 and stays from 1st February to 31st March 2018, the Heavenly Deal room package includes:
– Accommodation at Presidential Suite or Chairman Suite
– Club Lounge access for two persons
– Choice of daily breakfast for two persons at The Place or Club Lounge
– A 60-minute Chuan Harmony Massage for two persons at the award-winning Chuan Spa
– Complimentary use of rooftop swimming pool
– Complimentary use of Health Club facilities, including 24-hour gym
– Eligible to earn airline miles
– Eligible to earn double mileage points from British Airways
Terms and conditions apply.
Click the below link to download high resolution images:
For more information, please visit cordishotels.com/hongkong.
Reservations may be made at [email protected] or on (852) 3552 3552.